【Description】 the product is white tablet.
【Indications】 The product is applicable to the following disease:
1. Herpes Zoster Infections: Aciclovir capsule is indicated for the acute treatment of herpes zoster.
2. Genital Herpes: Aciclovir capsule is indicated for the treatment of initial episodes and the management of recurrent episodes of genital herpes.
3. Chickenpox: Aciclovir capsule is indicated for the treatment of chickenpox
【Dosage and administration】 For oral administration at the following doses:
(1) Normal dose
1. Acute Treatment of Herpes Zoster: 200-800 mg every 4 hours, 5 times daily for 7 to 10 days.
2. Genital Herpes
Treatment of Initial Genital Herpes: 200 mg every 4 hours for adults, 5 times daily for 10 days.
Chronic Suppressive Therapy for Recurrent Disease: 400 mg 2 times daily for adults for 4-6 months to 12 months, followed by re-evaluation. According to the re-evaluation results, Alternative regimens can be chosen at doses ranging from 200 mg 3 times daily or 200 mg 5 times daily. The frequency and severity of episodes of untreated genital herpes may change over time. After 1 year of therapy, the frequency and severity of the patient's genital herpes infection should be reevaluated to assess the need for continuation of therapy with aciclovir.
Intermittent Therapy: 200 mg every 4 hours, 5 times daily for over 5 days. Therapy should be timely initiated at the earliest sign or symptom (prodrome) of recurrence.
Children (2 years of age and older): 20 mg/kg per dose orally 4 times daily with a total dose of 80 mg/kg/day.
(2) Dose adjustment:
1. Patients with acute or chronic renal impairment: the dosage and administration for these patients should be modified as shown in Table 3.
2. Hemodialysis: for patients who require hemodialysis, the mean plasma half-life of aciclovir during hemodialysis is approximately 5 hours. This results in a 60% decrease in plasma concentrations following a 6-hour dialysis period. Therefore, the patient's dosing schedule should be adjusted so that an additional dose is administered after each dialysis.
3. Peritoneal Dialysis: no supplemental dose appears to be necessary after adjustment of the dosing interval.
【Package】Aluminum-plastic plate 24 tablets / box.
【Approval No.】GYZZ H20054050